Anyone interested in proposing a panel should fill in the Panel Submission Form, which will be operational from Februay 15 through December 1th, 2016.
For submission procedure the following information must be provided:
- Title of panel
- Brief presentation of the panel
- Name of panel convenor
Rules for all panel convenors:
- The presentation text of the panel should contain between 200 and 300 words and must be submitted in English.
- Each panel will include 3–5 papers.
- The panel convenor will review all the abstracts and will decide if the paper is suitable to be presented in the panel.
- The duration of a panel will be 90 minutes.
Notification: December 15, 2016
Organising committee will handle all correspondence with persons who proposed a panel and is responsible for informing convenors by December 15, 2016 whether their panel proposal have been accepted or rejected for the conference.