Anyone interested in presenting a paper should fill in the Papers Submission Form, which will be operational from October 1, 2016 through March 1, 2017.
For submission procedure the following information must be provided:
- Title of paper
- Author’s/authors’ first name and surname, academic position, institutional affiliation, e-mail address
Rules for all presenters:
- The abstract text cannot contain more than 300 words and must be submitted in English.
- The author is required to choose the panel session in which s/he wishes the abstract to be included. The panel convenor will review all the abstracts and will decide if the paper is suitable to be presented in the panel.
- One cannot submit more than two abstracts.
- It is the Author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author. After form submission any change will not be possible.
- In order to be included in the program, the participants must pay registration fee by July 15, 2017. If not registered, their names will not appear in the Program Book and the abstract will not be published on the conference web-site.
Notification: March 31, 2017
Panel organizer will handle all correspondence concerning the session and is responsible for informing authors by March 1, 2017 whether their papers have been accepted or rejected for presentation.