Anyone interested in presenting a poster should fill in the Posters Submission Form, which will be operational from October 1, 2016 through March 1, 2017.
For submission procedure the following information must be provided:
- Title of paper
- Author’s/authors’ first name and surname, academic position, institutional affiliation, e-mail address
Rules for all presenters:
- The abstract text cannot contain more than 300 words and must be submitted in English.
- It is the Author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author. After form submission any change will not be possible.
- The poster paper size must be A1 or A0. For a ISO A size illustration click here.
- In order to be included in the program, the participants must pay registration fee by July 15, 2017. If not registered, their names will not appear in the Program Book and the abstract will not be published on the conference web-site.
Notification: March 31, 2017
Organizing committee will handle all correspondence with persons who proposed a poster and is responsible for informing authors by March 31, 2017 whether their poster proposal have been accepted or rejected for the conference.